Weston A. Price Foundation
The Weston A. Price Foundation promotes;
- Universal access to clean, organic, nutrient-rich food.
- Sustainable, non-toxic farming; consumer support for small, independent farmers.
- Elimination of highly refined flours, oils and sugars.
- Restoring traditional fats (such as butter) to the diet.
- A return to real, raw milk and much, much more.
We have informative, fun, public meetings at various Invercargill, Riverton and other Southland locations.
Meet new friends who share your interests!
For more details contact Sherry Elton (03) 213-1156.
100 Otatara Rd RD 9 Invercargill
Weston A. Price Foundation (international)