Invented by Lloyd Esler
A great new car game.
Basically you have to hold your breath until you see a different sort of mammal, so you breathe in a pattern that goes something like this:
...sheep, horse, sheep, cow, deer, sheep, dog, sheep...Some rules:
- You can't use humans;
- You can count roadkills;
- Each horse seen can be saved for one breath but no other mammals can be saved up;
- A white horse counts for ten saved breaths.
- You can breathe freely while a dog is in sight;
- A black sheep is a bonus breath.
- An ostrich is an honorary mammal and
- Distinct breeds of cattle count as separate mammals.
If you see a jumart (a hybrid cow and horse) you are exempt for the rest of your life.
Drivers are not allowed to play as they need to concentrate on the road.
What is a mammal ?
A mammal is a warm-blooded animal with bones that feeds its young on milk.
Mammals include: human beings, apes, many four-legged animals, whales, dolphins, and bats.
What is an animal ?
A living thing thats not a plant.
An animal includes:
insects, birds, reptiles, dinosaurs, and mammals.